Alcohol equals temporary fun with permanent consequences! Long-term effects of alcohol include:
- changes in weight
- memory loss and problems concentrating
- difficulty focusing
- family and relationship issues
- difficulty completing tasks.
With all the long-term effects of alcohol, why would you want to drink alcohol.
Most of our social lives revolve around alcohol, which is not healthy but can lead to the risk of addiction.
Choosing to be sober may seem like a hard task, but all you need is to find hobbies and activities that can replace drinking alcohol. Here are things to do without drinking alcohol:
- Having a cook-out and playing board or yard games
- Playing sports
- Going for a run
- Drinking new nonalcoholic drinks
- Read a book.
- Working Out
- Hanging out with friends.
- Listening to music
When you stop drinking and become sober you will start to see a lot of improvements which include:
- Having more energy.
- Your liver will start to repair itself.
- You will feel happier.
- Your skin may improve.
- You may think more clearly.
- You may have better relationships.
- You may feel more productive.
- Your risk for developing diseases will decrease.
Quitting drinking will be the best think you can do. Do you want to live your best life and become sober? Maybe this will be the reason why.
Brynn Cicippio shares her experience on sobriety and the influence of alcohol on our current culture.Learn More