Importance of Seeking Recovery NOW
What are the benefits of recovery? No more hangovers, no more withdrawal rollercoaster, no more hiding alcohol or drug use, no more lying to family, friends, and co-workers about using, and no more anxiety about where to find the next drink or dose.
Other benefits include:
- Healthier emotions: I’d describe this as having more breadth, a wider variety of feelings, but less extreme high/lows.
- Improved body functions: better digestion, temperature regulation, and sleeping.
- Being in alignment with your values: Being honest, being reliable, and being a good listener.
Recovery is hard. But regret is harder. Every day when you put your feet on the floor and move forward with intentions of health choices and a healthy life, you are killing it! If you don’t choose recovery now and DO THE WORK, here are the effects:
- Family issues.
- Physical and mental health downturn
- Employment and school problems.
- Legal problems.
- Relationship troubles
- You won’t be present for important life events.
- Social issues
If you don’t want to experience these affects listed, let’s start your recovery process now. You will have to show up and keeping moving. We got your back at BCA Therapy! You’ll do great!
It is never too late to start your recovery journey!
BCA Therapy is located in both Wayne and Yardley. To find a therapy that can help you take a look at our team of therapists. Click the link here: BCA Therapy Therapists.